Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of customer supplied content submitted through Hot Cut Laser and Plasma Art Pty Ltd’s Website, located at hotcut.com.au.
By clicking on Submit on this form it is accepted that you have read and you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to submit your content to the Hot Cut Laser and Plasma Art Website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
By submitting your photos to Hot Cut Laser Art Pty Ltd you are authorising the company to exercise its option to purchase the rights to the photos submitted and you warrant and represent that;
- You are the person who took the photo(s), or have direct ownership of the submitted photo(s)
- You are willing to transfer the ownership of the photo(s) to Hot Cut Laser and Plasma Art Pty Ltd
- You understand that the company is not obligated to exercise its option to purchase the rights to the submitted photo(s)
- Once you have submitted your photo(s) for consideration, your submission cannot be retracted, nor can the execution of the purchase option be refused.
If the company exercises its right to purchase your submitted photo(s). You agree that;
- Ownership of the selected photo is transferred to the ownership of the company
- The company can use the photo in promotional material and advertising which includes, but not limited to;
- Social Media posts, marketing, and advertising
- Email Marketing
- On its website
- In printed marketing material
Hot Cut Laser and Plasma Art Pty Ltd will select relevant photo(s) to exercise its option to purchase ownership. If the option to purchase is exercised, you will be compensated in the form of a single $20.00AUD (Twenty Dollars in Australian Dollars only) store gift card for use on the hotcut.com.au website. The store gift card cannot be converted for cash. This is a once off transaction with no further royalties applicable.