- Enter the quantity of the photo that you wish to print
- Click on “Customize”, you will be taken to the photo editor
- Click on “Upload” button, you will be shown images already uploaded in your collection, or you can choose to upload additional photos by clicking on the “Upload your image” button
- If purchasing a set decals you need to repeat the photo upload process for all photos in the set.
- Once you have finished preparing your images, you can “Add to cart”
- Processing time for Photo Dots is 14 days.
- Please note, we do not edit your photos in any way. Please use the editor to style and position the photos the way you want them to appear.
- Please upload the highest possible quality photos as you can, images directly from Facebook and Instagram may be low quality and will pixelate when printed. You will be warned in the editor if the photos are not of high enough quality.
- Please note the Recommended and Non-Recommended Surfaces section below. If you would like us to send you a test piece to ensure that it sticks you your wall, please request at the bottom of this page.
Recommended Application Surfaces:
- Best results are achieved on smooth, flat surfaces, these include, glass, stainless steel, acrylic, polycarbonate, Plexiglas®, and painted surfaces that do not contain wax in the paint
Non-recommended Application Surfaces:
- Plain brick or heavily textured/porous surfaces generally tend to significantly reduce the adhesion and performance
- Surfaces that have been painted with wash & wear or Teflon infused paints generally tend to significantly reduce the adhesion and performance
- Bare metal (copper, brass, aluminium) can oxidize and melt the adhesive to leave a film in rare cases when removed
- Always pre-test the intended installation location to gauge suitability
- Weight: 240gsm/280um
- Fabric Type: Woven 100% Polyester
- Adhesive Type: Oil based low tack adhesive
Request a Sample Photo Dot